Why we need cloudy days

I love cloudy days!  And living in Florida that just might be the strangest thing that you have heard.  My daughter reminds me, that if I like cloudy days so much, why do I live in Florida.
Let me tell you why.  Sometimes you need cloudy days to see the light, to see the sun.  Cloudy days are dark and dreary and heavy.  But on the flip side, it gives you something to look forward to.  Just like in life, there are many days that are cloudy.  But that just gives you something to look forward to.  A new beginning, a special friendship, a special day.  If the sun was shining all the time, what would we have to look forward to?  Just like in life if all the times were good, there would be no special times.
So as the sun is shining today, I still am looking forward to my cloudy days !
Happy Monday!


Comments

Popular Posts