Turning 50

Turning 50 means I had to give up on certain dreams, but at the same time I established new goals and let the past go as best as I could , but couldn't let go of everything as somethings just don't want to be let go of unfortunately.

I don't want to be a restless soul, I want to be at peace.   I now work on peace, inner peace.  How do you do that you may ask.  It is sometimes easier said than done.  One thing that has helped me toward inner peace is realizing that some things in life matter and some things really don't matter.  By separating the 2 you realize the more things matter the less they don't.  
You also realize to look at other points of view instead of having a closed only me view of everything.  I have learned  to step into someones shoes and see how they may feel.

I have also learned to embrace the little things, being 50 and my 50's aren't going away for a while, might as well learn to live, love and embrace it !


Comments

Popular Posts