The Makings of a Pathway

How is a pathway made? With careful thought and planning?  With random rocks or stones or boards being layed down?  Maybe a little bit of both.  Such is life, how do you know how to make the pathway that you will follow?  With careful planning? or just randomly walking it?  There is no easy answer because sometimes even the most careful planning doesn't turn out the way you wanted.
When I thought of making this pathway, I researched on Pintrest for many hours into how I would do it with the materials that I had.  But when it finally came down to actually making the pathway, I just had to randomly lay everything down and go from there, fixing it as I go.  I had a lot of wooden boards sitting around and that is what gave me the idea to use them up in a pathway.  My first few tries didn't look right, and then I finally came up with the design that I liked.
So making a pathway for your yard or your life are very similar.  You plan, you start, and you let the pathway guide you, and guide you it will.







Comments

Popular Posts