Picking up Report Cards

Well here it is Monday already, the start of a brand new fresh week for everybody.  I looked at the calendar and couldn't believe that June is slowly nearing an end.  But it is.  I really don't mind that the summer goes by fast because the hot weather gets old after 1 day ha ha so that means that it gets old really fast.  I am really liking the schedule of our afternoon rains though because they bring much needed drought relief and because they bring the afternoon temperatures down quite a bit.

For today's outfit, I just thought that I would put on a simple sundress that I bought at Target last year. I find myself trying to dress with ease and a sundress on such a hot humid day made the most sense.

Today I went with my daughter to pick up her report card from her school and I missed the hustle and bustle of the kids and the parents in the pick up line dropping them off.  It's funny the things in life you miss.  But I enjoy each and every moment spent with my daughter in the summer because before you know it the 7:30 am bell will be ringing and all of us parents will be dropping our kids off to start the next new school year.
Happy Monday !

Comments

Popular Posts