$ Store Finds

Finally after a long week, Friday is finally here !  I thought I would share with you, one of my many finds at the dollar tree store.   Well obviously there are a million good finds with the price being only $1, but something that I discovered recently, are these flip flops.
Being I live in Florida, and you could probably wear flip flops almost year round, I was a little skeptical about buying these but I did.  Now I love them and wear them all the time.  So far they have been durable and haven't fallen apart which I am surprised !
I'll end this post with a word of encouragement and optimism, in such that we should each try our best to be kind to one another being it in our daily gestures or just a few kind words.  Each action goes a long way to make someones day special.  Pay if forward .
Have a happy Friday !

Comments

Popular Posts