Monday Thoughts : Insecure People

Insecure people, I have encountered many of them over the past years.  They are the ones that try and reflect their pain upon you via unkind words.  Often they try to belittle and manipulate you.

 But over the years I have grown to realize these kind of people for who they are.  I realize they're cutting remarks are meant to make me feel like I was wrong or to manipulate me.

In the end, they are always caught in their own game and always end up with nothing.
 
Sometimes it is a waste of time to voice concern rather but move forward with out them in your life but other times especially when family is concerned sometimes that choice is not easy. 

Often this form of bullying and intimidation makes the insecure person feel secure because they know that they have control over you.  But realizing what they are doing and not letting them control you, is the only way to gain control over your life. 

Comments

Popular Posts