New Years Resolutions and Velvet and Sparkle

I don't know how we got from celebrating New Years Eve 2017 to it being Christmas 2017?  To Christmas 2017 a distant memory now !  Where did the year go?  Most definitely a very quick moving year ! 
Are you like me and reflect back on the year?  I like to reflect and check back on my New Years Resolutions and plan the new year ahead as to my goals and things I would like to achieve.  I have many things that I would like to achieve and sometimes that gets overwhelming.  I think one of my New Years Resolutions will be to not start many things at once, but focus on one thing until accomplished !  Ha I say that now, but when life starts swirling, its hard !
Today is the last Friday of 2017 and we will celebrate New Years Eve on Sunday, so to end the last few days of 2017, here is the outfit that I wore to midnight mass.  The weather was about 60 degrees and very very pleasant.  I wore a velvet dress and sparkly colorful stockings. 
I wish everybody a nice long weekend and a very good and happy new year ahead for 2018!


Comments

Popular Posts